TOMATO DOSA

Oct 22, 2013
Ingredients:
Rice-2cups
Black gram dhal-1/4 cup
tomato-1/2 kg
Red chilies roasted-10-12
Cumin seeds, pepper –1 table
Carrot –1,
green chilies-2
Onions-2
Soda powder-1/2 tea spoon
Salt to taste
Method: Soak rice and black gram dhal for 5-6 hours later grind along with tomatoes,red chilies and cumin seeds  to smooth batter.
Next day mix soda powder , salt ,grated carrot , chopped green chilies, chopped onions and pour dosa’s on the tawa roast both the sides and serve hot.

3 comments:

  1. I don’t know how I should give you thanks for making us aware about this important information! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time I would have
    wasted by browsing for same information on internet. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t know how I should give you thanks for making us aware about this important information! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time I would have
    wasted by browsing for same information on internet. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. Your instructions look clear but I'm not very good at this so I hope this will work well for me. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading the post....plz drop ur valuable comments.. it really motivates me...
Like this blog on facebook https://www.facebook.com/telugupostblog